I know it’s been a while since I posted anything here, I’ve just been incredibly busy. I spent a lot of time working on the house over the weekend and I’m pretty happy with the way it’s turning out. I should be able to finish it up and have it on the market within the next couple of weeks. I would be able to finish it up much sooner, but I work, then I go out of town for the weekend, then I come back and work some more.
- Roof maintenance should be finished in the next couple of days.
- HVAC will be serviced Monday morning.
- I have left messages with two landscapers, but have not heard back from them. You’d think that if somebody was calling you to offer you money for work, you’d either answer your phone or return a message.
- I’m debating on re-staining the front steps/stoop.
- I also discovered something I hate almost as much as I hate painting: Installing toilets
- Find a landscaper that would love some work.
- Get trash gathered and take to the dump.
- Find a cleaning company that will do a good job for a reasonable rate.
- Finish punch list and take “after” pictures!
I’ll post more pictures as I get things wrapped up.